Advantages for companies
- Documentation of social responsibility
- Increasing the level of awareness in the region
- Image profiling or expansion of an image dimension
- Establishing contact with opinion multipliers from politics and business
- Differentiated target group approach in an experience-oriented environment
- Customer loyalty and increased employee motivation through invitations to the festival
Performance and consideration
The festival partners are presented with their logo on our printed matter, on the roof gable at the front of the Festspielhaus and on the pylon at the Endorf – Immling turn-off. For example, the placement of the company flag on the festival grounds or the logo beamer projection during visitor admission to the Festspielhaus are valued display options.
An evening sponsor invites customers and employees specifically for an event and combines this with advertising for his company.
Cooperation partners are suitable for selected target groups such as the promotion of children and young people, individual productions, selected stage designs and costumes, and a social commitment. Already in the run-up to the festival, all festival partners are invited to an introductory evening. New networks are created in the process. It is not uncommon for synergy effects to arise in public relations and marketing. Individual sponsoring concepts are available on request.
Patron: Minister of State Markus Blume (Bavarian Minister of State for Science and the Arts)